CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

Oh President's Day how I love thee! Well not really, you don't get presents and special candy or get to put up cool decorations. So why do I love Presidents day? Is it because I have grown up in a land that has had Great Leaders lead our country to be one of the best Nations ever? NO! I got work off today. Sadly yes that is my motive for loving this holiday. Also sadly I have found out that my life is work. I didn't do anything productive today, sure I did a ton of dishes that my brothers and sisters left me with after my mom and my sister and I cooked dinner for them. But really I had nothing to do. Oh sure I had things for school that need to be done but who wants to do that on their day off? so as is my life, I sat home. I know right? so let me know is that what normal people do on their days off or am I extremely lazy?

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Summs, I'm pretty sure that is what normal people do on days off. I remember going to work thinking I wish I had Presidents day off! You are so lucky.