CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wheat can be oh so Awesome!

so here is an update about the food thing I am doing. I went to the doctor and she said that I was doing good but she wanted me on the diet for two more weeks to really get the "toxins" out of me. I basically told her I would die if she didn't let me add something back into the diet. Now I had thought a lot about what I would add back in and I had it all picked out. Soy. I was going to add Soy back in, but has I am sure this happens to you. the doctors makes me very nervous. so when she asked me what I would like to add back in I blurted out "WHEAT"! what the? where did that come from? wheat? I think I was thinking of having a sandwich at the time but it is all very fuzzy. but I still can't have loads a week I can only have wheat three times a week. so when I was done the first thing I did was run to subway!!! My little sister is the manager and I had her load up a sandwich with Veggies even the ones I don't really like! it was awesome I was so happy. real food! Glorious Bread! Never leave me. Never!

When I told my mom I went to subway she seemed disappointed in me but I told her the bread was whole grain. but then harvest came home and bursted my bubble. She said she read the ingredients and it was made of Enriched Wheat flour. which means it was not whole grain. I was crushed, I wanted to cry no no more sandwiches from subway! wwwaaaaaaawwawawawwaw. but I got over it. life must go on. so we went out and bought whole wheat bread and some meat I could have and slap some mustard on there and you have an awesome sandwich for someone who is hungry.

the diet isn't all bad so far I have lost 13lbs! I still look huge but I am hoping that will go away soon. right now I still have a week and a half before I go back and am able to add more stuff in and this time I will stick to my guns and yell out SOY! hahaha

0 comments: