CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ha Ha Ha Wipeout!

So last night I was channel surfing hoping to find something new and exciting since most of the shows are all reruns I wasn't putting out much hope. But lucky for me I found something! Its this new show on ABC that is called Wipeout. Its a reality TV show where people have to try to have the best time on an obstacle course. Now let me tell you that these courses are not running around tires and just climbing a wall. its basically a course on water and mud and is almost impossible to do perfectly. and let me tell you it is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! I was laughing so hard that I was crying. They have these giant red balls that you have to jump on one at a time and no one ever got passed the second one.
Now people falling is some what funny but what really makes the show is the commentators. they have the funniest things to say about these crazy people. and when they watch things in slow motion. they draw pictures that just up the comedy a thousand times!
So watch it! its on Tuesday nights. you will not regret it.
ok you have to go to the link to watch the video but I promise it will make you cry. it sure made me!
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ABC-wipeout&hl=en&sitesearch=#

1 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, Troy thinks it's just awesome, but I think it hurts.....oweeeee