CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

update!

Okay so I am trying to blog more but not a lot happens to me and I never have cute pictures of what has happened. but anyway, Thanks for voting everyone the Aviary got the money that it desperately needed! and so did the Zoo! I was so afriad that they wouldn't get it because they couldn't advertise like the zoo did. So hurray it gets to stay and improve the buildings and build a new area for the park!
Also I forgot to tell you who won on Project Runway! (I know you were all dying to know) well...... Leann won! yahooooo! I was so happy. Her collection was really the best. Koto's collection was really pretty but a little plain. and Leann was the only one that shorts, pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts. the others just had dresses and skirts.
Oh and another thing! Does anyone know how to get a life? Cause my mom says that if I don't get one soon she is going to kick me out of the house. I am pretty sure that she was joking and just trying to scare me but I better be safe then sorry. But I don't really know what getting a life entails? I have some friends and we go out and I go to school and I have a job. so what more am I to do? I guess she wants me to get married but ....... I don't know any guys. like I am not joking I don't know any guys that aren't married or engaged. I know I know go to the singles ward. but they really aren't so nice to people that are ugly you know? so that is out but if you have any ideas for unattractive people I would really love to hear them! but I don't think anyone reads this so I don't think there will be to many Ideas. but I had fun blogging!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hmmmm.....I left a comment and then it didn't show up....hmmm.....I will wait a while and if it doesn't show up then I'll try again.

Mindy said...

pretty much I think you need to hang out with the cool friends you have more!!! And you aren't ugly so you should totally come to the singles ward too! There really are a lot of great people there that, would totally love you!