CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Save Tracy Aviary


PLEASE HELP! For all that is good and holy you must help. On Election day You must vote for Proposition 1. Tracy Aviary is the largest and oldest Aviary in the nation and the only one west of the Mississippi! This place is one of my favorite places to go. I love birds! They are interesting and beautiful. Its a great place for kids to take field trips and you learn so much while you are there. Unfortunately, due to lack of funding buildings are falling apart and are short of staff. Please this place means so much to me and the history of Utah and to all the birds that call it home. If you vote yes they have all sorts of new exhibits they want to add. Now I know you are thinking well they have birds at the zoo. Well not like this. They have birds that are native to Utah and South America. This place is also a bird rescue, there is a bald eagle there that has had its wing shoot off by a hunter and can no longer fly. They saved him and brought him back to health. I have seen this bird and it is Hugh!!! One of the most beautiful birds you will ever see! Plus they have this cool thing, where you can go and feed the parrots and they all flock to you at once! It was the coolest thing ever, having those cute birds all over me and to see them up close, they were nice and didn't really bite(but I am used to bird bites from my cockatail). They also have bird shows that show the tricks they have learned and why birds do things the way they do. Its a great place for a family outing! Little kids will love it. Trust me, I know!
Want to learn more about Tracy Aviary then click here.

1 comments:

Becca said...

OK, I'll be good.